What do I need to do to ship my vehicle successfully with JMN Logistics?
To ship your vehicle using
vehicle shipping service, do the following:
- Give accurate details about the pick up and delivery locations including your phone number and address
- Ensure that you vehicle is in perfect working condition, i.e. it can start and there are no flat tires
- Take out all personal belongings from the inside of the vehicle and empty the boot
- Provide at least a quarter-full fuel tank
- Inspect the vehicle with the dispatch driver, fill out the inspection record form and keep one copy.
What information is required to SPEED UP the shipping of my vehicle? at JMN Logistics
To ensure that your vehicle arrives early, please provide the following information:
- The origin or pick up location along with contact name, telephone number and time you will be available
- The delivery location along with contact name, telephone number and time available
- Mode of payment e.g. credit card, check, cash etc.
- The Vehicle ID Number
- The year of manufacture, brand and model of the vehicle
- Your desired delivery date or time frame.
Is there insurance cover for my vehicle during transportation? at JMN Logistics
Yes. At JMN Logistics, we ensure that every haulage truck is truly tested and has up to date insurance and operating authority. We inspect the federal database to make sure that all operator equipment have the required insurance and operating authority always.
Which payment methods can I use to pay JMN Logistics.
At JMN Logistics, LLC, all major credit cards are accepted. We also accept certified funds before vehicle shipment. An initial deposit is compulsory for those who want pay at the point of delivery. The full balance must then be paid to the driver with certified funds or in cash.
Must I be present when my vehicle is delivered?
You or a person you have authorized must be available to sign the necessary documents specifying the state of your vehicle at pickup and at the delivery location.
How long will it take for my vehicle to be delivered?
You are free to specify the time frame for the delivery of your vehicle when you place your order for shipping. You will be told if the time frame can be met by the dispatch agent. Note that the distance between the pick up and delivery locations will influence the time it will take to fulfill your order.
What should I do if my vehicle does not arrive at the expected time?
Contact us at once. Call your sales representative and send an email. We will attend to your enquiries immediately.
What should I do if my vehicle is damaged on arrival with JMN Logistics?
If you discover any damage to your vehicle, please do the following:
- Carry out an inspection with the driver, fill out the inspection documents, and keep one copy
- Take photographs of any damage
- Get 2 or 3 repair cost estimates from body repair shops or car dealers
- Get in touch with the claims department at the transportation company immediately.
- Contact the JMN Logistics claims department through email: email@example.com
I want to ship a vehicle I will buy from an auction, what do I do to get with JMN Logistics?
- Call your JMN sales representative in advance and tell them the auction you want to buy a vehicle from.
- Let JMN Logistics know when you have transferred money to the auction
- Ensure that the gate passes have JMN written on them at the gate of the auction
Do you handle shipping to international destinations?
Yes. JMN Logistics handles shipping of vehicles to locations all over the U.S. and several international destinations. Contact our sales representatives for more information on international locations.